Sunday, May 24, 2009

THERE IS HOPE YET

The Bright Side
For those of us who shudder and grieve as we scan the panorama of our political and national landscape, allow me to share an apt quote from the great Mahatma Ghandi.

“When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won."

There have been tyrants (*wanna be and real dictators and arrogant politicians*) and murderers and for a time, they seem invincible but in the end they always fall.

Think of it! Always!”
(* my words*)

Things can change but we must act (not talk) differently. Do something different and positive even if those actions may seem insignificant.

It is drops of water that create an ocean. Do you think that the single drop understands his being and significance?

I think, most likely not. But when it congeals with all the other drops, it becomes part of a powerful force.

I implore you, start acting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment